MMMM this dish is Fall at BRUNCH! I absolutely enjoy this hash because it’s got some sweetness, a little bit of saltiness, and whole lotta savoriness. So easy to cook, clean up, and impress your friends & family! It’s also gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy free.
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 Large Sweet Potato, diced 1/2 inch
2 Honeycrisp apples, diced 1 inch
2 Garlic Clove, minced
4 of your favorite Chicken sausages, keep whole to cook on pan with the hash
5 Kale Leaves, cut into 1 inch sized pieces and the stem & rib removed
2 TBSP Sage, chopped
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degreess F
- While the oven is preheating mix the onion, sweet potato, apples, kale, and garlic with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then place on sheet pan. I also like to cover the pan with foil to avoid a big mess.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then take out the sheet pan and flip over the ingredients so they cook on both sides and add the chicken sausages to the pan.
- Cook for 25 more minutes and make sure that your chicken sausage has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. After everything is done cooking slice the sausages in 1/4 inch thick circles, mix them with the other ingredients, and transfer to your favorite serving dish or just keep on the pan (the way I do it usually!).
- Enjoy your delicious hash!