1 Spaghetti Squash, cut in half
2 TBSP Olive Oil +2 More TBSP
Salt & Pepper
3 pints Cherry Tomatoes
1 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
3 Garlic Cloves, sliced thin
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F
2. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds with a spoon. Then on the skin side, poke holes in the side with a fork.
3. Cover the squash with 2 TBSP of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast the squash in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. While the squash is being roasted in a pot, heat 2/3 cups of olive oil and add garlic.
6. Once the garlic is fragrant, about two minutes, add the tomatoes and cook until they burst and create a simple sauce. Simmer on low for about 20 minutes to reduce liquids and concentrate the flavors.
7. Once the squash is fork-tender and soft, you can take a fork and scrape out the meat of the squash, which will come out stringy like spaghetti! Honestly, as a gluten-free person, spaghetti squash is a satisfying alternative and can easily be made for lunches or dinners. You can also use so many different sauces with this roasted squash recipe!
If you enjoyed this recipe and find that someone else might enjoy it too, please share it on social media or with that person. You can tag me on Instagram @Robbiebramanhealth! For more posts like this and recipes, please sign up for my newsletter below! For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.