This meal is for anyone who lives on the go or has a busy household, people who are gluten-free, and people looking to add something new and healthy to their diet. I love potato-leek soup because it is delicious and this one is dairy-free, but you can barely tell!
3 TBSP Olive Oil
4 Leeks, chopped
3 cloves garlic, rough chopped
2 pounds potatoes, chopped
7 cups chicken or vegetable stock
2 bay leaves
3 sprigs of Thyme
1 Cup coconut cream
Pinch of cayenne
1 small bunch of chives
1. Heat up soup pot on high and sauté the leek with olive oil
2. After about 4 minutes, add garlic, salt, and pepper
3. After 3 more minutes and the garlic and leeks are wilted and fragrant, add the potatoes, stock, bay leaves, and thyme.
4. Bring the pot to a boil
5. After about 30 minutes the potatoes should be fork tender.
6. In a blender/food processor/ or Nutribullet blend soup until smoothe and finish seasoning with salt, pepper, and that pinch of cayenne.
7. Once the soup is blended, serve in a bowl and garnish with chives!
If you enjoyed this recipe and you find that someone else might enjoy it too, please share either on social media or with that person. You can tag me on Instagram @Robbiebramanhealth! For more posts like this and recipes, please sign up for my newsletter below! For any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.