One sheet Pan meals are fantastic ways to cook a meal for busy people who constantly have something going on. This very simple recipe is delicious and can work with so many different ways of eating. It’s also little clean up for the person who does the dishes, make sure it’s not you though because you cooked 😜.
2 Medium Sized Eggplant
3 cloves of garlic
4 fresh tomatoes
Salt & Pepper
One whole Chicken
LOTS of olive oil
Handful of garlic
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the top of the eggplant and slice in half longways.
- Cut each tomato into 6 slices.
- Mince your garlic.
- In a bowl, add the tomato and garlic, cover in olive oil, and season with salt and pepple. Then toss it all together.
- Cover the halved eggplant with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the eggplant on a large sheet pan and top with the tomato mixture.
- Cut the chicken into quarters, season with salt & pepper, and put onto sheet pan.
- Roast for 25 minutes and take out the chicken, the internal temperature should be 165 degrees F. Put the eggplant and tomatoes back in the oven for the remainder of time.
- At this time, if you are going to add cheese this is the time to do it!
- At the end of the timer, plate one half of the eggplant on a plate with roasted tomatoes, and plate your piece of chicken.
- Garnish with fresh basil and if you like a little bit of heat, feel free to sprinkle a little bit of red pepper flakes!
If you made this recipe and loved it, share what you made on Facebook or Instagram and tag me @robbiebramanhealth or share with friends, but either way, let me now how you liked it!
I also did this recipe in one of my cooking classes! We have so much fun and you end up with a beautiful meal that you made. I specialize in gluten free recipes, but can also do different variations that fit your dietary restrictions. Sign up for my newsletter below to find out when I offer these classes.