My schedule is seven 🗓 days a week. We are all busy all the time. Here are five ways to keep it healthy while you are busy! Why? Because it’s hard!
- Exercise 💪 Movement makes you happier and more productive. If you find yourself stressed out and distracted, get up and go for a walk or get down into the gym and move a little bit. Trust me, you will feel better about yourself and put yourself right back on track
- Show gratitude 🙏 Not to be cliche, but you need something to be thankful for to keep going. You can hardly be motivated if you’re walking around miserable.
- Eat what feels good to you 🌈 Do you feel good after eating McDonald’s? 🤔 Eat foods that give you energy and a little bit of life, rather than foods that drag you down.
- Eat breakfast 🍳 Start your day with something that will boost your energy and your metabolism. Or even better, wake up 30 minutes earlier, eat breakfast and enjoy your hot morning beverage of choice. Hot water with lemon 🍋 is my favorite to start my day right and detox my body. It’s also nicer to start your day off relaxed rather than rushing around.
- Have a mindset shift ✨not as easy as it seems✨ You don’t have to go to work….. You GET TO GO to work. My coach taught me that! Every time you do something, you get to choose to enjoy it, hate it, have a 💩 attitude, or have a positive mental attitude (PMA). It’s your day, decide to make the best of it!
If you enjoyed this post or have someone else that would enjoy this post please share. Also, I would love to work with you! Contact me for a free coaching session and let’s get talking about how we can improve your life. I focus on getting your self-care routine right for busy people (mom’s included), cooking healthy & tasty meals, and additionally focus on cooking with allergies!